Ratbone Rescues always needs a helping hand, here are few ways you can help us:
- Make a donation! Ratbone Rescues is a non-profit organization funded only by our small adoption fees and the generosity of Rat-lovers like yourself. Money received from donations is used to pay for releasing a dog from a shelter or puppymill, surgeries, heartworm treatments, vaccinations and many more needed items.
- Volunteer to help transport a Rat from the shelter to his fosterhome or from his fosterhome to his forever home.
- Keep your eyes open for Rat Terriers in need and contact us if a rattie is in need of our help.
- Offer a permanent adoptive or temporary foster home.
- Donate an item on our Wish List!
- Visit our store, all profits from the sale of these items goes to rescue!
- Tell people about Ratbone Rescues. The more people are aware of our organization, the more dogs we can help!